Monday, November 24, 2014

FINALLY.

Life has been good as a married woman.
Waking up to the love of your life every single day and rolling to the side and kissing his forehead.
I'm really happy as it is now.
There are some things i want to do with my other half.
Travelling the globe.
Eating as much as you can.
Going to concerts .
*hint hint*
Yellowcard is coming on 10 December and hubs bought a pair of tickets for the both of us!
I'm in love with Yellowcard for the longest time now and i am glad that my other half likes him as much as i do.

HONESTLY.
I have never found someone who would do everything with me without complaining.
Going the distance with me.
Eating until we fart as much as each other.
Playing nano blocks and building things together.
Our new addiction, it been many many years actually, it is playing the pokemon game on our console.
It used to be us playing alone, but now it is different, surprising him with a new console solely for him and for myself, i know its worth it.
We spend more quality time together.
Thats what matters right?

Its so hard to have someone who has so  many common interest with you.
And i am glad that i have found someone who is hopelessly in love with me as much as i am hopelessly in love with him.
And willing to do all the impossible things with me.

Only Allah knows how much this person mean to me.
He is nothing special.
He is my husband.
My world.

Allah make me realise that you can meet other people and forge alot of memories with them.
But some are only left to be kept for memories.
Some dont even make it to the future.

As for this man, who i gave his muslim name.
I gave him hope and a new beginning .
I repaired what is damaged and make him believe that if no one loves him and ever cared about him, there is someone who is there to love him wholeheartedly.

I believed that on the day i chose and agreed to be his lawful wife,
I promised to keep my heart vacant only for him.
Walk the distance , go through all the storms like how we used to all before we became this far.
We are like Bonnie and Clyde.
They promised that they stuck with each other thru thick and thin.
No matter how bad the situation is.

You are no one special to just any one.
YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO I WOULD WANT WAKE UP TO AND START A FAMILY WITH.
You are my home.
Its with you where my heart really belongs.
I love you so so much Muhammad Arman.

No comments:

Post a Comment